Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry guys

5 posters

Go down

Sorry guys Empty Sorry guys

Post by Kari Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:00 pm

Sorry things have been a bit crazy here. I've had a migraine I'm fighting off for almost a week now. It'll let up just to come back. The storms here aren't helping. My dad broke his foot in several places and when they checked to see If they could do surgery they discovered he has nerve damage and no blood circulation up to the knee in that leg. If they can't get it flowing again he's going to loose that leg up to his knee. I'll try to post something soon.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys

Post by T.Knight Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:17 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, that's absolutely terrible. I sincerely hope they can save the leg so amputation isnt' needed. Also that's rough about the migraines! You have 0 reason to apologize when dealing with such circumstances and shouldn't feel obligated to post. Unless your doing so as a means to help get your mind off of things for a bit then by all means, either way my well wishes go out to your dad and you.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:42 pm

Yeah, no reason to say your sorry you've got a lot going on.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:23 pm

So sorry to hear about everything going on with your dad. I know he's gone through a lot with his feet recently. I hope he improves so they don't have to do anything drastic for him, but all that matters is that he gets better. I hear you with the migraines. That's something we have in common and this is the season for them. The change in the weather and the increase of seasonal allergies can be triggering. So can stress. Focus on self-care during this time and don't worry, we'll all be here when things settle down. I haven't posted in a while either, not for lack of wanting to or trying to, but sometimes RL things take precedence. We all get it. Hope things get better soon. Sending positive thoughts.

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:28 pm

Thanks everyone for the support. My headaches are finally gone, hoping to post something by this weekend. Writing is stress relief for me and I honestly love writing with all of you. Hope everyone is doing well.

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:39 am

Update.. My dad is in the hospital right now. They weren’t able to save his foot and had to take amputate half way up his shin. Things have been crazy here I meant to post awhile ago miss posting with all of you. Hope to have something up in a day or two.

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:29 pm

Wow i'm really sorry to hear that about your dad, I hope adjusting to the foot removal won't be too terrible. Can he get a prosthetic? Please though don't apologize for not postin, considerin circumstances take all the time you need.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:16 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's situation, Kari. I'm keeping him, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. No worries and no rush to get back. I've been in a similar boat here with RL getting hectic, but I agree, writing is a stress release. I haven't had time to post in over a month either, though I'll try to do so soon. When things settle, we'll all be writing together again then. In the meantime, sending positive thoughts your way. ♥

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:43 pm

Thanks. Dad finally came home today so things are finally settling down here. Need to reread the last few posts. I've missed writing with you all. Hope everyone is doing well.

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:45 pm

Glad to hear your Dad is home again!

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by XenPendragon Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:28 pm

Hey, sorry that I've been gone for so long- to say things got crazy after the split is an understatement, but it looks like things are finally starting to stabilize. Much love to you beautiful people, and prayers to your dad and your family, Kari. Hopefully I'll be back to posting soon.

XenPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:37 am

Thanks guys for all the love and support. Dad seems to be doing okay right now.

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XenPendragon Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:30 am

Glad to heat, Kari. And Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow us residents ^^

XenPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:13 pm

Glad your dad is doing better, Kari. Hope everyone celebrating had a happy Thanksgiving. I hoped to finish my long-overdue post this weekend, but family time took precedence. I'll try to get it done tomorrow. Apologies if I'm a little off on any characters. It's been a while since I was last able to post. ♥

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:26 pm

Hehe, kind of why I did a practice post. Also currently traveling back home so I may be late to post again.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:53 pm

No worries and happy holidays. I hear ya on yhe posts. Took me a few tries. Dad's doing good now. Thank you everyone happy to have settle down and able to post again.

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XenPendragon Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:50 pm

Soooo should I wait til the next day to post?

XenPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:53 pm

No go ahead and post

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys Empty Merry Christmas//New Day :)

Post by Shiloh Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:02 pm

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas tomorrow.

I was talking with Kari earlier this week and she suggested it might be easiest for everyone if we made a jump to the next day. I was in agreement and I think it'll be easier for all of the characters and storylines to pick up again. In preparation for that, I reworked what I had of my post I was working on and added to it to make the time jump to the next day. So I'll post on the boards. It's sunrise the next day. Hopefully it works for everyone. I likely missed a ton of characters, so apologies there. Add in as you go. ^_^

Again, Merry Christmas and I hope all of you and your families are all doing well this holiday.

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:11 pm

I don't have any qualms about kicking the day ahead, seems like a solid course of action after such a length of time with the tempo of posts broken as it was due to RL being a PITA for some.

Got my support.

In other news however I do with everyone a warm batch of HAPPY HOLIDAYS and may you all stay safe and warm this season.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by XenPendragon Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:17 pm

Happy holidays to everyone! Hope everis doing well and can't wait to join up again. Here's to the next day!

XenPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:35 am

Although a day late Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it was a good one for everyone. RL has been a bit crazy for me too so totally get it.

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:26 pm

Sorry, guys. I meant to post a couple of weeks ago, but it's been a stressful time. My car was vandalized. They stole my catalytic converter right outside of my workplace in broad daylight on a busy street, but they did so much more damage when they did it that I've been dealing with this nightmare for the better part of 2 weeks. Finally have my car back. Insurance paid for most of it, thankfully. I hope it never happens again, but finally, with that officially behind me, I have clear headspace and managed to finish my post. Again, so sorry that it took me way longer to post than I intended.

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by XenPendragon Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:32 pm

It's fine girly, rl always comes first. I'm glad things are turning around for you

XenPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:15 am

Jeez you really can't catch a break RL can you? My sympathies with the bs you've been having to deal with and thank goodness that your insurance did cover most of it, that must have been so frustrating.

Pleased to hear your starting to do better now!

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:42 pm

Goodness, that sounds mind numbing stressful.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:31 pm

Ouch, you don't need to apologize. I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. RL is important and you focus was were it needed to be. We'll always be here.

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down