Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letting You Know

4 posters

Go down

Letting You Know Empty Letting You Know

Post by Shiloh Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:56 pm

Sorry I've been MIA, guys. I came down with a sore throat Friday night and every day I got progressively sicker until I went to urgent care on Sunday. No Covid, thankfully, but I do have bronchitis. Fortunately, it appears to be bacterial, which means it should respond well to antibiotics, but I've been so sick I haven't even touched my laptop since Saturday. This is the first day I'm feeling a little better. I'm actually going to try to go back to work tomorrow... we'll see how that goes. But I probably won't be able to post until some time during the weekend. Thankfully I already took the upcoming Friday and Monday off for a long weekend, so I'll only have to endure two days of being dead on my feet before having extra time to finish recovering. Hope everyone else is healthy. I'll be back soon.

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Letting You Know Empty Re: Letting You Know

Post by Kari Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:37 pm

Yuck that sucks. I'm just glad it's the type that responds well to medication take care of yourself and feel better soon. We'll be here when you're feeling better.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:10 am

Glad it wasn't covid, though bronchitis isn't much better. Some good rest will help so take care of yourself.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:40 am

Hey thanks for gettin in touch with us and keeping folks in the loop! Sorry to hear about the bronchitis but relieved to know your on your way to recovery however!

Don't rush yourself and get plenty of rest ok? Will look forward to seein you soon.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:33 pm

Thanks guys. I'm feeling tons better after a week of antibiotics. I still have the cough, but that takes some time to go away, I guess. Thankfully, I still have three more days to continue to rest and recover. In the meantime, I finally felt up to finishing my post. ^_^ I missed writing this week so much. lol.

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:55 pm

Glad you're feeling better. Last time I had it, it had a lingering cough that lasted for a bit. So hopefully it clears up for you fast.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Shiloh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum