Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About this Morning.

3 posters

Go down

About this Morning.  Empty About this Morning.

Post by Kari Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:39 pm

This morning when the site when down I went to access any information about it with Forumotion and for some reason it pulled up a bid site for forumotion itself. Upon talking to Shiloh and researching a bit I believe it may have been a glitch. We're going to continue to use Forumotion for now. But to be safe I'm going to be working on a secondary site on the side. Something to fall back to but as it's Proboards and while it's pretty simple the coding it is not my strong point so it's been something I've been tinkering with as a fall back that I hoped we'd never have to use.

I don't want to see us scrambling like we did when webbapps gave us the termination notice, and I'd like to not loose contact with all of you if this site does go down. I have Shiloh, Drak's and Xen's contact info. Shiloh has Acerbus, if anything changes with what we have please let either Shiloh or myself know right away, you don't have to post it on the boards, up top there is a Messages, if you put in either Shiloh or Kari you can send it to us privately.

Drak mentioned possibly getting a discord server for all of us. it's something to consider. I'm also going to keep an active log of the story on hard copy on my computer going forward so as to avoid any loss of information going forward. We lost a lot when webbapps went down this had me worried this morning as I could not believe Forumotion would go down like that but the bidding site was believable however now I can not find it, and there is no concern about anywhere in the site help page. Sorry for any worry this has caused everyone.

~Kari

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Shiloh and Acerbus like this post

Back to top Go down

About this Morning.  Empty Re: About this Morning.

Post by Acerbus Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:55 pm

I just remember checking this at work and thought they had just blocked it. Glad to see it still up and running.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:46 pm

Yeah I'm glad the boards are up too.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:35 am

Yeah that was a bit of a spook indeed. Glad it turned out that it was likely a glitch of some sort and not the real deal, going through that kinda loss once before was enough thanks lol.

As for discord I only brought it up because at least for me personally its by far the easiest and most reliable way to get a hold of me as I'm on it daily.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down