Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not quite an absense but..

3 posters

Go down

Not quite an absense but.. Empty Not quite an absense but..

Post by T.Knight Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:52 pm

Hi folks, hope your all doing well and staying healthy I'm putting up this post because I'm a fan of communication when possible. So i'll skip mincing words and say I'm not really feeling up to posting as of late, nothing wrong just not feeling up to it. Have been struggling with this for a while and the times I do post its been a flash of motivation or inspiration but beyond that I have not felt the drive to.

So for what its worth I'm not leaving or anything nearly so drastic but at least for the moment won't be posting all that often unless the mood really hits. Don't think I need to say this but certainly go ahead and move the narrative ahead if need be and I'll at least be checking in daily. Sorry for the inconvenience and I sincerely hope this will pass soon.

Love you all, have been part of my life for a long time so this place here with you folk do mean alot to me.

Sincerely,
Terry.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Not quite an absense but.. Empty Re: Not quite an absense but..

Post by Kari Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:02 pm

It's okay. I think we all have times like that. Take care and see you when you check in. Don't be a stranger. Love ya.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:41 pm

Thanks and don'cha worry. Ain't goin anywhere and i'm still lookin in every day or couple times a day. Just posts might be a bit more errating on when they happen for the time being but I'm totally still here at the very least!

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:45 pm

Gotcha, post when the motivation hits. Best writing happens when it's not forced so no worries.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:59 pm

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I've had a few things going on and some of it required a break from posting for a while. All is going much better now. I'm sorry to hear you got Covid, Raven. That's the worst. I'm still struggling with long-haul symptoms from it, so I get it. Hopefully you're doing much better now. And I totally get where you're coming from, Terry. Keep in touch and we'll be here. Wishing you all the best.

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:16 am

Welcome back by the way Shi. As for keepin in touch? No worries about that, as I mentioned I'm checkin in daily and mainly just my posting frequency is certainly the only thing in question atm, when I'm feelin good you can bet I'll put somethin up. So y'all don't need to worry bout me droppin off the face of the earth, I'm totally here.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum