Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Checking In

3 posters

Go down

Just Checking In Empty Just Checking In

Post by Acerbus Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:37 pm

I know this month has been hard for some of us here. Just checking in to say Hi and hope you all are doing well.

Acerbus

T.Knight likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just Checking In Empty Re: Just Checking In

Post by T.Knight Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Good to hear from you man, hope your staying safe out there, and that applies to all my other friends here.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:01 am

Been fightin a fairly minor case of Covid but its left me pretty sapped since last sunday. I'll try to post something in the next couple days wellness permitting!

Nothing serious just tired and lamenting my lack of smell and taste lol. I'm on the end of the sickness though so I am gettin better.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:33 am

It's okay. Take care of yourself and feel better soon

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:25 pm

Aw, man take care and get better soon.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Thanks guys, I am feeling mostly recovered by this point. Just the lack of sense of taste/smell is lingering to an extent. But beyond that am feelin good again.

Now the only thing stalling me out from posting is trying to decide Dkhoran's reaction to Anos. Considering that Anos's time had passed long enough for his actions to be stories for Silvi that leaves me scratching my head slightly. He was already old enough to take in and care for Sil back when she was a child so that leaves his age in a nebulous area. Anos's comment about battling the Drakken lineage on numerous occasions forced me to stop and think heh. Just where down the line Drak himself would be. The last one who battled him before he had been sealed or possibly the child of one of the last to fight him.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:50 am

Either is fine. I figured Drak being one of the last surviving ancient dragon lineages if he wasn't old enough to fight him directly he may have heard his father or grandfather speaking of battles against him.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum