Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll post soon.

4 posters

Go down

I'll post soon.  Empty I'll post soon.

Post by Kari Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:28 pm

Sorry guys. I'll post soon. My dad was hospitalized and had part of his foot removed. What everyone thought was an bad infection from an wound. Turned out to be gangren. It developed because of Diabetic neuropathy. He's home now and has a nurse coming to dress and clean the bandages as well as checking him daily to make sure the doctors got all of it.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'll post soon.  Empty Re: I'll post soon.

Post by T.Knight Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:32 pm

That's terrible news I'm sorry for your fathers plight. I hope the foot heals without too many complications. My sympathies goes out to y'all.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:26 am

Thanks. Sorry I have been adsent. He's back in the hospital the had to remove more bone from his foot. Said it gaseous gangrene the type thst is far more dangerou. So my time has been crazy here. I miss all of you and hope things settle down soon so I can post.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:14 pm

Kari and I were able to message briefly earlier this week. Again, I'm so sorry to hear about your father and I'm hopeful and praying for his recovery. ♥

Hopefully, I'll be posting soon too, but I've been understandably distracted. I have an unfortunate update. My grandfather's service was finally held on Sept. 24th, and sadly my uncle on the other side of my family passed away the same week, on the 22nd. So it's been a bit strange and confusing, losing so much family in such a short span. I haven't been focused on anything but mulling through these events and trying to accept they happened. I'll be honest that I haven't really accepted my uncle's death yet. It's surreal.

I miss writing with you all and being able to have the power to reverse death and illness and all of these things in our stories, that I can't do in the real world. I am feeling the urge to write more and more, thankfully, so I'm hoping I'll be able to post something soon. It would be nice to get back to something I enjoy with people I enjoy writing with. Smile

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:10 pm

And here i spent the day being congratulated for turning one year older, it would be nice if time decided to do me a solid and take a break for a few years!

Joking aside you have my sincere condolences Shi, I know what its like to lose a couple close relatives in rapid succession, happened to me when I just started highschool. Lost a grandmother and grandfather and a great-grandmother in the span of a month-month and a half. Just ..felt so empty not depressed just hollow. So take the time you need alright? Miss you as well.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:44 pm

Oh wow Shi, I am sorry to hear you going through all of that and in a short time. We miss you too, but take all the time you need.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down