Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaka Woods invite to make characters if you like.

Go down

The Alaka Woods invite to make characters if you like. Empty The Alaka Woods invite to make characters if you like.

Post by Kari Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:17 pm

About the Alaka woods. Each village is a mix of races except for Leafara. Leafara was originally there with Lafarga existing since the begging. They have had a long alliance. At the moment Tegra's brother has been offered to Shi. But if any of you would like to make a hunter to go down and explore while for the rest to advance your welcome to. Tegra will move the party down to a safe room at the bottom they hunt there a lot. I made it so there awaiting the return of his brother. But the other two villages could send other warriors of there village. The four that just showed up were supposed to meet at mid morning. So its possible those villages sent hunters/warriors to replace them. The hunters can be dwarf anything really. I figure Aria will be found by the party about the same time Severin arrives to where she is. The ravine is huge and a deep down tunneling maze so they'll be exploring for a bit. As to Aria so won't be an active fighter but rather developing a protective crystal to block Raiser's power over flesh and blood the secert to that has to do with my making her a slime based creature because there's no way Raiser would not use it against others. Not in a serious battle. So if you guys want to create some hunters you're welcome too.

This is typically a hectic time of year for Shi. Hopefully this will keep the boards going without getting too far ahead. I'll try to summarize a plot update sometime in the next few days. Finally starting to feel better. Oh and the four with Teag are npc fillers. The hunters weapons can be made from things like a monsters fangs or claws or some other metal and enchanted. It can be mythril but because mythril is a rare and precious metal have a good back story. For example the elvin quiver recalls his arrows as long as they are not broken back to the quiver. Making it seem unending. Since mythril does not dull easily or break it keeps him from running out. Otherwise it holds the standard amount of arrows. I didn't write it all out in post only because it would be even longer then it already is.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Alaka Woods invite to make characters if you like. Empty Re: The Alaka Woods invite to make characters if you like.

Post by Kari Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:03 am

One more thing. If you want to make a character for this part you guys don't need to put up a character app. We've all been writing together so long I'm not worried about o.p. characters. Any questions about it let me know.I love writing with all of you. They can be relatives to someone in the castle. For example like Drak having a younger/older brother there. Its just an example. Tax season I know from prior years keeps Shiloh pretty busy. I don't want to advance things too far with her existing characters. But wanted to give everyone an area to write while we wait for Shiloh's return. And I'll be reading through prior posts to put up a summary. I've been meaning to all along but back pain hampered everything for me. I know you'll keep your characters well balanced. If this goes through like I hope they may end up being part of the group Severin brings to take down Raiser and her Furies. The Knights in the castle aren't used to fighting 'monsters' of any type. So they'd be helping teaching what to do and how to fight them. Again up to you guys. If not. I'll work another angle no worries either way.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down