Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world.

3 posters

Go down

The world. Empty The world.

Post by Acerbus Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:05 pm

I hope you all being doing all right in all of this. Things been a bit wild in my area just wanting to check in.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

The world. Empty Re: The world.

Post by Kari Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:44 pm

My family is all doing okay. I'm exhausted but that has to do with my back. Hoping to have the energy up soon to be able to think of something to post. And hoping everyone is healthy and safe.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:26 pm

So far so good on my end of things as I'm generally isolated from the world most days I'll probably one of the last buggers to probably catch the virus goin around lol. Still I really hope you all stay healthy and safe and find somethin to keep ya occupied from the crap goin on. I'm playing Diablo III again with the new season to pass the time ontop of random Indie games I might find on steam.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:42 am

So...little bad news for me. I have been currently furloughed from work. Basically meaning a period of absence with no pay. I'll still be around since I can't go anywhere any way, hopefully this will end soon, I got some money saved up to help out for a little bit at least.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:00 pm

Thats terrible news, its good to hear from you but the news is saddening. Have you looked around for any government programs that might offer Unemployment support in the meantime?

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Yeah, already signed up for some support. Work gave me the best option for the time.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Thu May 07, 2020 3:07 am

My state is attempting to re-open (Much to I guess best word annoyance of some of the people.) That being said still haven't be told when my job will open up. Honestly news came down of lay offs not too long ago, I some how was one of the lucky ones that didn't get the call. But, I'll be honest as each day goes by it feels like that call may come. I know I am being paranoid but, still hope for the best.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Fri May 08, 2020 1:58 pm

This is rough. Hope things work out for you. Its like all the stress and worry about what each day brings has drained the life out of eceryone. Things have to turn around for the better. Hang in there

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Fri May 08, 2020 6:15 pm

Can't say that is a great feeling to have always wonderin when you'll get a call like that, but it sounds like its something thats pretty much out of your control so all you can really do right now is try to not stress about it too much since there isn't much you can do about it currently. Beyond perhaps having forms/websites available to apply for financial aid due to job loss via Covid. If you never need to use those resources? Great! If you do..well at least you'll be prepared ahead of time.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum