Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First friday in March

4 posters

Go down

First friday in March Empty First friday in March

Post by Kari Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:02 am

I don't remember who all I've told but a few years back I had to have major back surgery which fused three of my vertebrae together...unfortunately the screws holding my spine and waist together have come severly loose. There to the point if I'm not careful and lean sideways I end up at nearly a perefect 90° angle. I'm looking at another surgery to fix the issue. The first friday in March I'm meeting the doctor. To discuss things. I'd also like to apologize a bit. I tend to without realizing it vent through my characters when writing any pent up frustration and feelings I'm not so good at getting out otherwise. Going back over recent posts I've done just this with Weiss. I'm thinking of ways to get things back on track with her, please bare with me.

Thanks ~Kari

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First friday in March Empty Re: First friday in March

Post by Acerbus Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:07 am

Oh Wow, it goes with out saying that sounds bad. Yeah, if you need a little time off I think we all understand.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by XenPendragon Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:38 am

Ouch. You be careful, Kari. Also don't worry about Weiss. I think we've all vented through our characters before ^^

XenPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:40 pm

Thanks guys. Its rough and I'm being careful. I'll keep writing because it's something that's always brought me peace. And I enjoy writing with all of you.

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:46 am

I can't believe i didn't notice this thread sooner, you have my sincere sympathies Kari as its always sad when I hear any friend of mine going through a rough period :/ hopes go out to you that you can get the surgery soon.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:04 am

It's cool no worries. Saw them yesterday, they're not one hundred percent certian what I'll need at the Cleveland Clinic they want some MRI results but they said they'd help me. They'd figure out whats causing my pain and the best corse of action. Which is all I could ask for. Pittsburg's hospital staff said no surgery your not the age we do it and can't help you. If the problem can be fixed without surgery I'm good with it. I just want to be able to cook and do things without almost going to the floor. So far its much better

Kari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum