Djoran Chronicles of the Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected

5 posters

Go down

Unexpected  Empty Unexpected

Post by Shiloh Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:47 am

Sorry guys. Some of you already know, but I ended up in the ER yesterday with appendicitis and had an emergency appendectomy last night. I’m still in the hospital at the moment. They won’t release me until I’ve ticked off all the boxes on their list of what I should be able to do on my own before I go. I won’t have a hell of a lot I can do, so when I’m up to it, I will be posting in the coming days. Not the Christmas season I was expecting, but thankfully it happened on a week where I already had half of it off for the holidays. Probably the best time for it to happen. Anyway, I’m 12 hours post surgery right now and I’m doing good, they say. So, just wanted you guys to know I didn’t fall off the edge of the world or something. Lol (metaphorically, not literally, because... ow) 😉😘

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Unexpected  Empty Re: Unexpected

Post by Acerbus Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 am

Hope everything is a little better for you, not the way to spend the Holidays I am sure.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Oh wow thats a hell of a way to bring in the christmas season, a hell of a terrible way. However I am very happy to hear that you'll be out soon and recovering, pity you couldn't milk it for more time off *grin*. Anyway I hope you'll make a fast clean recovery Shi, take it easy alright?

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Thanks guys. I got home late Monday and got to be with my family for Christmas. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I love you

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:44 pm

Holidays were normal here. Having been through surgery myself I know the recovery period can be rough. Between being sore and resting alot to heal. So focus on that and feel better. We'll always be here to welcome you back. Take care of yourself. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XenPendragon Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:23 pm

Sorry for the major absense. I had a major upheaval that I've been dealing with over the past few weeks. I'm about stable now, so I should be back to posting soon

XenPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:55 pm

Glad to see ya back!

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:48 pm

Welcome back, Rudy! ^_^

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:24 pm

No worries. And happy to see you come back always.

Kari
Admin

https://djorandarkempirerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Its good to have you back.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:16 pm

Hey guys... sorry I have been gone for so long. A lot of stuff has been happening and it's been a tough month. The biggest thing being that my last furbaby was diagnosed with cancer in the beginning of January and I spent the last month opting for spending all of my home-time giving her the care and cuddles she wanted over anything computer or internet-related. She hated the laptop. She passed away on February 5th and I've been having a hard time coping with suddenly having no fuzzy little friend. I had 19 wonderful, loving years with her, so it's been tough. I just haven't been in the right mindset to write much, but I'm trying. If anything, it's a nice -- if brief-- distraction. So, I just wanted to let you know why I've been absent and that I'm trying to get back, but this one took a lot out of me emotionally. ♥

Shiloh

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Knight Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:57 pm

My condolences for the passing of your pet, was getting concerned over your absence but this is highly understandable given the situation so I feel for you and wish for you to take the time you'll need to recover somewhat.

T.Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Acerbus Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:32 pm

Sorry for the loss, take the time you need.

Acerbus

Back to top Go down

Post by XenPendragon Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:03 am

Losing a pet you spent so much time with is never easy; they're as much family as anyone. Take all the time you need.

XenPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum